Connecting to PlayStation Network - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Connecting to PlayStation Network", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I was able to connect until about 2pm today, and now all of a sudden I can't sign into PSN on ps4 or ps3, or to the Sony entertainment network site on my computer. For the website it says:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/" on this server.
Reference #18.aeef3e17.1486432551.2bb6e24c

On the ps4, during a connection test it says:

An error has occurred. (WS-37397-9)

All I've been doing is watching Netflix, YouTube, playing Surgeon Simulator and other games. This has happened before when we had Comcast. We had to jump through hoops to get it situated. They apparently leased us an IP that was banned by Sony. Seems the same happened in this case. Anyone know how to word what I need time warner to do when/if I call em? I'd appreciate it.

This topic covered Connecting to PlayStation Network, and TWC cable internet service.

G

Nothing can be done by anyone over the phone to renew your up address. This is coming from a tier 3 technical support representative. You have to get a new modem or wait for the lease on your ip to expire and hope you get a different ip (you might not).