Connection issues for 5+ months management out, still no fix - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Connection issues for 5+ months management out, still no fix", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I have posted on here before, and had management out and around 10+ total techs out and the connection issue has gotten somewhat better but still occurs multiple times per day. My connection SUDDENLY drops from 110+ mb/s to 1-2 mb/s and does not fix itself until i restart my modem and router.

Both modem and router are new and have been replaced with the same problem still occuring.

Tracert to google during issues - Screenshot - eddb98950f68f35a30f2f14a1bec3a8b - Gyazo

Modem page during issues - Screenshot - 93c2459351aefa6f2d778d23b3e61257 - Gyazo

Speedtest during issues - Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

Screenshot - 09b9f2c9904c24994a6c624f9e5201b7 - Gyazo

IDK what to do anymore, every single line including the one leading to the street has been replaced at my house and still the problem has not been fixed. I dont even bother calling spectrum anymore because after 100+ calls ive realized they have no idea and they wont do anything about it....

PLEASE HELP!

Connection issues for 5+ months management out, still no fix?