Constantly having remove Roku app to get it to launch - XFinity

About once every 5 to 8 days I go to launch the roku app and it won't launch. Basically it starts, holds on the initializing screen, then returns back to the roku channel list. I've even had this happen about 10 minutes after I stopped watching a show, turned things off, then my kids went to watch something.

The only thing I've found to fix it is to completely remove the app, reinstall the app, and then reauthorize it. I understand it's beta, but that in its own is ridiculous. While it's incredibly annoying, my wife constantly reminds me of how annoying it is.

Anyone else having this issue? I'm accustomed to the AppleTV platform and only have the Roku for the streaming app, so I'm not as familiar with the updating processes. That being said, as far as I can tell, the Roku is fully up to date as well as the streaming app.

This question, "Constantly having remove Roku app to get it to launch," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Constantly having remove Roku app to get it to launch, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Comcast 0
E Comcast 0
M Comcast 0