Converter Boxes have hidden cameras in them!

It's a myth. i took apart my Zenith DTT901 (long story, i smashed the cover in when i got angry but it didn't destroy the box, just dented it where i didn't like the dent so i fixed it) but the only thing was a blue LED, a power board, and a small form-factor motherboard with an Intel on-board chip and a few integrated circuits i would suspect was ROM for the software. no camera, just the remote sensor.

This is brought about by the same people who used to call 'Pay Cable' the 'Monster in your living room' back when.

Or those who said that the world would end with Y2K. (power company computers cannot switch to the year 2000, causing them to shut down, no power, car computer switching won't work, car won't start blah blah blah)

TonyT

DTVUSA Member
Or those who said that the world would end with Y2K. (power company computers cannot switch to the year 2000, causing them to shut down, no power, car computer switching won't work, car won't start blah blah blah)
Exactly! As if there isn't enough in the world to be worried about. That video has had over 200,000 hits in just a few days. lol