coupon expired denied second ones why

My coupons expired before i could use them. I received a letter stating if they were expired I should be able to receive new ones. I called the number and they stated it was denied stating I received another set, which is not true. Please let me know why, I have not received any other coupons to my address.

Address (Personal Info) deleted by admin

Please let me know what i need to do to be able to get my coupons

Thank you signed,

Confused

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone from the DTV Coupon program told you that you weren't elgible, there may not be anything you can do about it. Did you just move to your house or apartment?

I wonder what the result would be if i tried again, perhaps they 'fixed' the 'people who live in trailer homes aren't worth a crap' rule and it will work. i'll try it now....brb

DAMN!
Your application has been denied.
Based upon the information supplied, our records indicate this address is not eligible for coupons. Ineligible addresses include business addresses, group living quarters, and certain other addresses. A full description of the program's eligibility requirements can be found at https://www.dtv2009.gov/FAQ.aspx.
If you are a resident of a nursing home or other senior care facility, you may apply for a coupon by completing the Coupon Application Form for Nursing Home Residents and mailing it to PO Box 2530, Portland, OR 97208-2530.

Your reference number is 37934648

HEY, coupon program! I LIVE IN A MOBILE FREAKING HOME! why am i DENIED?!

I DO NOT LIVE IN A NURSING HOME SO WHY?!

Stupid US Dictatorship.

I find this laughable, due to the fact that this describes my type of home perfectly, yet i'm still wrongfully denied:

All of the people who occupy a housing unit. A housing unit is a house, an apartment, a mobile home, a group of rooms, or a single room occupied as separate living quarters. Separate living quarters are those in which the occupants live separately from any other people in the building and that have direct access from the outside of the building or through a common hall.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
I find this laughable, due to the fact that this describes my type of home perfectly, yet i'm still wrongfully denied:

All of the people who occupy a housing unit. A housing unit is a house, an apartment, a mobile home, a group of rooms, or a single room occupied as separate living quarters. Separate living quarters are those in which the occupants live separately from any other people in the building and that have direct access from the outside of the building or through a common hall.
lol, and good luck getting them to look at your denied application. The whole coupon application system seems to be either black or white when applying, and if their database determines that you don't deserve one, that's it...

I wish there *was*a human i could talk to, i'd love to know why the very people the program was designed to help doesn't work for those who need it. mobile homes are just that. HOMES.

I wish i knew the grounds of why it denied the address, as it defies their very law of what a household is. I may be 30 years-old, but i don't consider my Trailer a 'Nursing Home,' Business, or group living facility. i mean i have never rented it out to more than one party, i don't make profit on the location, and i pay my rent, receive my mail at my door just like anyone else...

That is why i wonder how many 'renters' fall into this denial category. maybe the only people who can get a coupon must 'own' the property that their house, whatever the construction is, sits on? since the landlord obviously owns the property of apartment complexes, trailer courts, and RV parks, and at times may even own the buildings/trailers/homes rented, maybe that's why it's considered a business address? if someone owned their home *and* the property as well, obviously it's not a business. maybe the coupon program thinks i'm the landlord or something trying to sneak by?

Just like with red light cameras, going to court over it is pointless as a computer cannot be held responsible and i think it'd be funny to 'sentence the computer to jail' haha!

it is not Man who is the superior being, it is Machine. for Machine cannot commit a crime. a Machine is incapable of error, and obviously if it does commit an error, it is the human's fault.

Remember HAL 9000? i think the Coupon Program runs on it.

'Send me my DTV Coupon HAL!'

'I'm sorry Dave, i cannot do that!'

**hits appeal button**

'Sorry Dave, i do not agree, for i have not made a mistake. i am incapable of Error. coupon is still denied and i fear this conversation can serve no further purpose, good bye!'

Last edited: