Coupon Renewal for expired coupons

Lee T.

DTVUSA Rookie
Applied for coupons and received months ago. Just put them away, after all, not needed til next year! Been reading about some boxes are better than others; was glad I had'nt used my coupons yet. Now I discover they are expired and cannot be replaced! Still in my possesion, not used by other people. WHY have an expiration date if not needed til next YEAR! I should still be entitled to the coupons. Please respond. Thank you so much.

Taki

DTVUSA Member
Just have them delivered to a friends house that are not going to be ordering coupons. It is that simple folks. Sure you can complain about this but if you have to work around the system to get what you need, so be it.

Byte24

DTVUSA Member
Just have them delivered to a friends house that are not going to be ordering coupons. It is that simple folks. Sure you can complain about this but if you have to work around the system to get what you need, so be it.
I have to agree with Lee about the expiration date being a bad idea. I know the date is marked on the card, but really, I can see how it's easily missed...I mean, who has time to become a "DTV Professional" in the midst of dealing with your own problems.

Taki, you sound like an engineer, haha, don't fight against what can't be changed, just work around it! By the way, I've seen some pretty cheap converter boxes on Ebay too.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Lee,
Make sure you save those expired coupons. Who knows what the government will do over the next few months as far as extending expired coupons or giving out new ones...but just to be safe, I would hold onto them.