Coupons never received

I ordered two DTV coupons and never received them.My wife tryed to reorder them and they said that my address was sent two coupons already but again we never received them.What can we do to get our coupons please help.

ken

DTVUSA Rookie
I had a similar experience. So far, there has been no way to contact anyone about this. My coupons were supposed to have been shipped out in March! Like you, re-ordering has not been possible. Would very much like to know how to reconcile this.

eileen

DTVUSA Rookie
:mad: Add me to the list of those who have not received the coupons. Does anyone know how to follow up with the gov? There is no option on the gov website for missing coupons.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
It took an extra month and a half for me to receive my converter box coupons, and that was back in July. Back then, I had called the 800 # listed at www.dtv2009.gov, and couldn't ever manage to talk to a real human being that worked for the coupon program.

Anyway, here's some info that might be of use, and good luck to you all!

The only option online that the government offers for checking on the coupons is located at: https://www.dtv2009.gov/CheckStatus.aspx

They also have a mailing address which can be found at: https://www.dtv2009.gov/FAQ.aspx

To comment on the Coupon Program, you may contact us in writing at the following address:
DTV 2009 Coupon Program Comments
PO BOX 2000
Portland, OR 97208-2000
There's also some information on that same page about the "Targeted Mail Date".

No coupons rcv'd.

Sent: Fri 9/26/08 11:58 AM
To: Charles (falsumschrager@hotmail.com)
Cc: pa07reply@mail.house.gov; senator@casey.senate.gov

I also was told that they wudn't re-issue those I was 2 get,as well as told others the same story.
Action is needed,by ur office,as 2 either get a replacement, 4 this bunch of losers,es canxel their
participation in this phony SCAM.
I hav been on the list, since June 20th 2008, and I get the same BS. Either by the toll free, or by internet, you've been approovd for two coupons.

I tried also to re-apply,since no response has been gotten frm them.

except that you've already been approved. I think what we've got here,is what Clint Eastwood said in"Heartbreak Ridge". An honest 2 goodness clusterf--k, so we've been waiting, after the rhetoric, are we going to be the full scale losers. This is what U get when you follow protocol.

If ever,we get them. it'll be too late to get the benefit of them. I think that if one was to write to N.C.,the same response would be gotten.

If any just the same BS.,or nun @ all.
I hav been on the list, since June 20th 2008, and I get the same BS. Either by the toll free, or by internet, you've been approovd for two coupons.

I tried also to re-apply,since no response has been gotten frm them.

except that you've already been approved. I think what we've got here,is what Clint Eastwood said in"Heartbreak Ridge". An honest 2 goodness clusterf--k, so we've been waiting, after the rhetoric, are we going to be the full scale losers. This is what U get when you follow protocol.

If ever,we get them. it'll be too late to get the benefit of them. I think that if one was to write to N.C.,the same response would be gotten.

If any just the same BS.,or nun @ all.
Mr.Kuhleissen II...................

Last edited:

DTV Transition Guy

, Blogger: DTV Converter Box Reviews
I'm sorry for all the problems you all have been having. Unfortunately, the same thing happened to me and all they told me to do was contact my Senator about it. The NTIA said they are not legally aloud to do any reissues of coupons...

Another situation where the government did something to try and help people but somehow managed to really screw it up.

Attachments

To whom it may concern ,
My coupon # 5897325020459232 expired
please will you replace another for me
Address : TRIEM LE
2029 SHEPHERDS GLEN LN
ARLINGTON , TX 76010

Thank you very much for your help .
sincerely,
TRIEM LE
you must go to dtv2009.gov and then to the coupon page there you can enter the reference number to see the status of your coupons. sadly there will probably be little help as many of us have either never recieved them or they expired before we could use them. either way you cannot at this time re apply.:confused:
Again we have no way of checking for your coupons you must go to the Government site at www.dtv2009.gov to inquire about your coupons or to apply for coupons.

Last edited:

hatran

DTVUSA Jr. Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern ,
I appied the coupon on 09/17/2008 ( reffernces # 17606405 )
I have still received them yet so far .
please will you check for me
sincerely,
HA TRAN

hatran

DTVUSA Jr. Member
To whom it may concern ,
sincerely,
HA TRAN

To whom it may concern ,
sincerely,
HA TRAN
HA Tran
You can check the status at www.dtv2009.gov/ there is a place to check the status of coupons we here at the board try to awnser questions reguarding the couponc but are not afilliated with the Government program wish you luck Jim:)