Cox Communication Horrendous Customer Service

I am completely DISSATISFIED with COX COMMUNICATION customer service. Everyone out there who would like to switch to COX-beware. We call regarding the internet w/c always crashes and a guy cut some wire outside and they charge us for that service. We complaint and remove the charges but another charge that did not take off because they charge for their people coming down. I will let my husband dispute that again until it is resolve. One time we ask about the TV cable service prices and sure enough the following day they send a guy to do installation. I slam the door on his face and told them we did not ask for their TV cable. After two months we ask again for best deal, again they send their guy and this time I rant with their cable guy. I explain everything and told him go to hell and tell COX about it. They are American but they cannot simply understand AMERICAN ENGLISH- it seems they train they're people to notes "yes" when actually the customer is calling for information. What happened to their AMERICAN ENGLISH CUSTOMER SERVICE?????

glennoli

DTVUSA Rookie
Cox Monopoly

We have been trying to get rid of cox for 2 years now. No other cable provider is allowed in our area. Well At&t is finally coming in. Our area is not ready yet but my sisters is. She made the switch to AT&T u verse w/internet & phone. She loves it. Great customer service, friendly people better pricing. Sooo, here is the problem. She left cox & took her phone# with. She can make & receive calls no problem, BUT other COX customers can no longer call her number. She called att & they checked all the lines and the computer system, all is good. They told her COX is blocking their callers from her #. She called COX, they told her that WE CAN'T help you. You are not a COX customer. How is that. She is forced to switch her phone back to cox because her friends, family & employer all get "the number you are calling has been disconnected or you must 1st dial a 1 when dialing this #. even from next door. They all have COX! I cant wait till they try that crap with me. I will have a letter fired off to the PUC and start a class action lawsuit before they know what hits their ass!!!! COX SUCKS!!!!

Aries

DTVUSA Member
They suck, and are called Cox, I could make one killer innuendo right now. You ever go to Consumerist at all? They love stories where cable companies shaft their customers, go tell them about it and raise some Hell.

tj716

DTVUSA Member
:violin:
I have to add my horror story with Cox, we have had their cable and the highest speed net they have forever, and this year after adding all the digital channels they offer minus the ppv we have had nothing but trouble with our viop. I contacted them because when I ran a voip test it said that there was not any packetloss but the information was not getting back to our phone, I told them this they came out 5 times and told me it was nothing they could see and even though the test that I used was accurate they couldn't do anything about the phone since it wasn't through them. I was working at home at this time taking calls over the computer and it was effecting my work. So they decided to cut me a deal on my tv since we were paying 203ish they would provide the services to us for 158 ish due to all the issues and the fact that I told them I was going to stick them were the sun didn't shine, we get the amount off however I have to call EVERY month :argue: to tell them they farked up again. It kills me, you call there and the people act like you are trying to reach through the phone and kill them....

D

DANISA13

Have her call at&t...cox did the same thing to us!

Cox did the same thing to us!!! We just switch to AT&T U-verse (Which we are loving) from COX and COX set our number up on their system so that local COX customers could not call our number. We called AT&T and afte some troubleshooting figured out the problem. It takes them a few days, because they have to get COX o fix things on their end, but AT&T can get it done. I am EXTREMELY upset with COX for pulling this caca! My son's school tried to call me and was not able to get through because they have COX service...what if it had been an emergency!?!

We have been trying to get rid of cox for 2 years now. No other cable provider is allowed in our area. Well At&t is finally coming in. Our area is not ready yet but my sisters is. She made the switch to AT&T u verse w/internet & phone. She loves it. Great customer service, friendly people better pricing. Sooo, here is the problem. She left cox & took her phone# with. She can make & receive calls no problem, BUT other COX customers can no longer call her number. She called att & they checked all the lines and the computer system, all is good. They told her COX is blocking their callers from her #. She called COX, they told her that WE CAN'T help you. You are not a COX customer. How is that. She is forced to switch her phone back to cox because her friends, family & employer all get "the number you are calling has been disconnected or you must 1st dial a 1 when dialing this #. even from next door. They all have COX! I cant wait till they try that crap with me. I will have a letter fired off to the PUC and start a class action lawsuit before they know what hits their ass!!!! COX SUCKS!!!!