Cross Tribe Alliances

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
What do you think about the cross tribe alliance between Taz and Brandon(?- I think that is his name.) They made the alliance on Exile Island. Then each of them were suppose to bring one person in from their tribe to make a 4 person alliance between the two tribes.
Do you think this is going to work out for them?

chireanjolee

DTVUSA Jr. Member
From the previews for the next episode it seems that the alliance is discovered. It always seems to happen that way in most seasons. It is a clever plan but if you can't keep a secret what use is the plan?

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
Is that what they were talking about? I heard them say something about Brendon working both sides, but even if Brendon gets voted out, he has the idol to use unless he is blindsided.
Sierra is still in alliance with Taj too, but it looks like she is starting to drive her tribe nuts too according to the previews.

KrisNY

DTVUSA Member
I hope it works - I like Brendan a lot- he is my favorite one from that tribe. Other than that I don't care much for any of them on that side.

If they find Brendan out- they will find Taj out too. I like her- so I hope they keep it quiet for a bit.

Previews always make us think 1 thing and then mean something different- Lets hope this is the case.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I am actually starting to like Sierra too. I guess just because she was the underdog in the beginning. I like that she has been brought into this alliance.

That is true, previews always lead us to beleive something different.

KrisNY

DTVUSA Member
So Coach and his assistant coach- think that Brendan is forming friendships with the other tribe. Duh..

I loved that Joe was like- You haven't told us you don't have it- Taj is still my favorite.

I also like JT- he seems pretty hillbillish to me! Lost a tooth- didn't care- spit it out and kept playing!

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
So far so good on this alliance.

It may come back to bite Brendon that he chose Steven instead of Taj to go to Exile with him.

Taj wasn't actually lying because she didn't have the idol on her, she never said she didn't find the idol. I loved that too!

JT is a hoot! It was funny that Jeff made them stop and find the tooth. I am sure JT could care less about it.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
The alliance is dead! Brendan was voted out and next they are after Sierra. I can't believe that Taj didn't stick with Brendan and went with Coach instead!