Daily disconnects - need help troubleshooting. - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Daily disconnects - need help troubleshooting.", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps.
  1. Description of the issue and how long it has been occurring, include online activity and time of day: I have daily disconnects that last anwhere from 30 seconds to 2 mins. It happens at various times of the day and throughout the year. It has been occurring for over a year. It'll occur whether online activity is minimal (web browsing, e-mails) or intense (streaming video, pc games, etc.)
  2. Your ZIP code: 28277 (same issue at previous residence: 28226)
  3. Type of home: single family home
  4. The service(s) you are subscribed (Internet / TV / Phone) and the internet speed: Basic internet only (60 MB)
  5. Make and model of modem, router(s) Cable Box (es)(whichever is applicable to your issue): Modem: Arris Surfboard SB6183 / Router: Asus TM-AC1900
  6. Results of a recent speed test (a screen shot is best) Spectrum speed test.
  7. Firmware level in modem (or, post modem page)
  8. Confirm modem is Online or report otherwise: Modem is online
  9. Login to your My Account and click on troubleshoot. Confirm modem MAC address on your My Account matches the physical devices address: Yes
  10. List symptoms using a wired (not wireless) connection with date and time and any repeating pattern or trend. No pattern in frequency, happen randomly throughout the day ...sometimes once sometimes half a dozen occurances.
  11. Modem's signal, downstream and upstream, and event log pages. usually accessed at 192.168.100.1 or 192.168.0.1:
  12. Description of your cable wiring from street and throughout house, include splitters, devices, cable type (rg6, rg59) and age, etc. and specifically the where the modem attaches: i'm not sure
  13. Inspect the condition of the cable, splitters, and outlets looking for corrosion, damaged cables or obvious wear. What is the condition of the ground block: I don't see any noticeable wear/tear

Daily disconnects - need help troubleshooting.?