Dancing With the Stars-7th season

The new stars were announced today for season 7 of DWTS. The female members of the group consist of R & B and Grammy Award singer, Toni Braxton, All My Children's Susan Lucci, Reality Show's Kim Kardashian, TV veteran and oldest contestant, 82 year old Cloris Leachman, Playboy bunny, Brooke Burke and gold medalist, Misty May-Treaner. The male contestants are Lance Bass from N*Sync, former football player Warren Sapp, 2000 gold medal sprinter, Maurice Greene, Chef Rocco DiSpirito, "insult comic" Jeffrey Ross, the youngster in the group, Hannah Montanta's Cody Linley, and tv's Ted McGinley.

The season begins September 22nd. Can't say as this sounds like a real interesting season, but I'll bet some men watch this year just waiting for a wardrobe malfunction with Kim. They'll need some industrial strength straps for her gowns!

I'm really interested in seeing what kind of moves Warren Sapp can put on the dance floor. So far, Jerry Rice and Emmit Smith have proven football players are graceful, but they were a wide receiver and a running back. Sapp is a huge defensive lineman. Should be interesting.

djs

DTVUSA Member
I haven't seen the last few episodes, but is Warren Sapp still dancing or did he get eliminated? I never thought he would make it past the first couple rounds but he moves pretty good for being so big.

Lisanne7

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Warren Sapp is still running strong but it looks like Brooke Burke may take the whole thing. That is if everyone and their mother doesn't keep voting for Cloris Leachman and make her the unlikeliest winner of the mirror ball...lol