David Archuletta should have won

chris2k5

DTVUSA Jr. Member
He has so much more talent. This piano playing and vocals are unmatched! To prove my point look at Archuletta's single success versus Cook's single success.

Archuletta's single "Crush" is played twice as much as Cook's single. (I forgot what it is called because it is so cliche)

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
He has so much more talent. This piano playing and vocals are unmatched! To prove my point look at Archuletta's single success versus Cook's single success.

Archuletta's single "Crush" is played twice as much as Cook's single. (I forgot what it is called because it is so cliche)
Yeah, I don't care at all for Cook's new single, and Archuleta's does sound better in my opinion, but I think David A. is gonna be just fine even though he got runner up.

buck

DTVUSA Member
whenever archuletta was on idol, to me he almost always sounded like he should have been singing disney songs. not because of his age, but because of his voice....

sleepy

DTVUSA Member
I have to disagree with these comments. David Cook was more of an alternative rock singer that appeals to the larger majority of music listeners. Unfortunately I haven't heard any of David A songs on the radio maybe I am listening to the wrong station.