Dead: SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual ATSC/QAM TV Tuner @ RadioShack.com $89 FS + Tax

EscapeVelocity

Moderator, , Webmaster of EV's Antenna Blog

Trip

Moderator, , , Webmaster of: Rabbit Ears
Staff member
That one looks to be sold out too. Not that I think the Hauppauge is a particularly amazing tuner anyway, but it would have been a good deal for someone who's not in a fringe setting.

- Trip

Trip

Moderator, , , Webmaster of: Rabbit Ears
Staff member
A workaround for which? I would be interested in an HD HomeRun but I think I probably have enough USB receivers to last a while at this point.

- Trip

EscapeVelocity

Its back in stock but the price is $109.95 now - the $10 coupon, (free shipping to you house I believe). Or you can wait till tommorrow 12/1 and use the $25 off $100 coupon....for a final price of $84.95.

EscapeVelocity

It keeps going in and out of stock online. Keep checking in, maybe you will get one. If not the eBay resellers will be flooding eBay and you should be able to get a good deal.

There is is Single Tuner version and a Dual Tuner Version. The Dual Tuner version is more versatile and desireable.

EscapeVelocity

Thanks TVTom!

Remember it's the Dual Tuner version that is on sale for 33% off. The single tuner version is normally $99 and it is a blue colored box.