Dead TV Receiver. Waiting in new one for over a year. - DirecTV DVR

For DirecTV TV services which include DVRs and receivers, Dead TV Receiver. Waiting in new one for over a year. One of our receivers hasn't worked for as long as I can remember. Been through all the troubleshooting options about 30 different times in total, so yeah it's been confirmed that the receiver just doesn't work anymore. I've called several times and waited 20+ mins on the phone to speak to a customer service agent and been told that a new receiver will be shipped to me within the next few days. The only problem is that I've yet to receive anything.
It's been over a year since I first contacted AT&T support about this issue. I've called at least on 15 separate occasions and honestly I've just gotten tired of calling and wasting time on the phone. We pay about $225 for Internet and TV and it shouldn't be too much to ask for to have a receiver replaced. We've been paying the fee for that 3rd receiver even tho we haven't used it in over a year. That's absurd.
AT&T U-verse is my favorite TV service but I'm sad to say we will be looking to change to another provider or go with streaming services only if the customer service doesn't step it up. $70 for speeds of 24Mbps Down is way too much. I'm sure we can find better options. My friend down the street is paying $49.99 for 105Mbps....that's $20 less for 5x's the speed. I'm sure the tv services are also nowhere as expensive as they are with Our current U-verse plan ($150). That is all. Thanks for the read. Have a great day.