Deadwood

Froix

DTVUSA Member
Watched all of it from the pilot to the last episode. Are they ever going to continue this show or not? I heard they were going to do a movie ending but I guess that also has been cancelled or is that still on? :p

Attachments

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Gotta love Wikipedia:

In a January 13, 2007, interview, David Milch stated that he still intends to finish the 2 films, if possible. On July 12, 2007, HBO executives admitted that producing the telefilms would be difficult and put the chances of their ever being made at "50-50."

Actor Ian McShane claimed in an interview on October 1, 2007, that the show sets are due to be dismantled and that the movies would not be made. Actors Jim Beaver and W. Earl Brown commented a day later that they considered the series to now be over.

Froix

DTVUSA Member
Gah! Cancelled! I wasn't really expecting a happy ending but any ending would've been nice. Although, It has gotten really slow at the last episodes. They just tried too hard not to stray away from actual events.

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
It was such a good show, the bad thing is that they canceled it:mad: but even though the show ended, Deadwood really was a remarkable achievement. I just love it's concept on Western drama.