denied why?

madmax65

DTVUSA Rookie
i would like an answer why i was denied a coupon, they said my add already had one sent to it. i never sent for one before i just moved here, and am in an apt. building whom ever lived here before might have applied but i never did. check my name and you will see i never applied for one. thank you maxine krabbe:mad::mad:

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
i would like an answer why i was denied a coupon, they said my add already had one sent to it. i never sent for one before i just moved here, and am in an apt. building whom ever lived here before might have applied but i never did. check my name and you will see i never applied for one. thank you maxine krabbe:mad::mad:
How long ago did you move in? It's possible that the tenant before you already applied, received, and used their coupons...which would make you inelgible because of your household already receiving the coupons. I'm only guessing at this point though, have you tried writing an email to the coupon program at: https://www.dtv2009.gov/EmailUs.aspx

madmax65

DTVUSA Rookie
i have tried everything why don't they go by names they would see i have never applied before. i just tried again with just my add no apt number they still denied me i have asked for another appeal. i think this was a scam.