Desperate Housewives - The actor that plays Carlos lost a ton of weight!

Did "Desperate Housewives" replace the actor that plays Gabby's husband or has he just lost a bunch of weight? His on screen name is Carlos. I'm guessing he lost the weight during the off season of the show since tonight is the premier, but I swear he looks so much younger now. lol.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
It's been so long since I have watched this show that I cannot remember who Carlos is. Is it the guy that was a lawn boy at point many many seasons ago? I think he was the lead in "John Tucker Must Die"..IF it is the same one.

OK, so I did some research of my own on the actor that plays Carlos on Desperate Housewives. First off, it's the same guy still and his name is, Ricardo Antonio Chavira. My friends at work thought the producers actually replaced the actor for that part but nope, he's just lost a lot of weight and shaved off his goatee. He definitely looks a lot younger now. :)

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I did a google image search, and yep, sure enough, I can see the difference too! I don't think he was ever overweight, but he sure has lost a ton of weight and actually looks better in my opinion, and younger.

I was just watching that show the other day and I was flabbergasted! I couldn't even recognize him! I literally had to close my eyes and listen to his voice to confirm that it was indeed Carlos! Amazing, good for him for becoming more healthy