DHCP lease renewal for wired devices-Sagemcom 5260 - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "DHCP lease renewal for wired devices-Sagemcom 5260", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I have a Sagemcom 5260 router that works well, but I'm having one issue. As the subject line states, I'm having issues with the renewal of DHCP leases only for wired devices. In my case, that would be my Apple TV, TV, and receiver. Every week, on Sunday, all of the devices that are plugged into one of the router's ethernet ports loses the internet connection. The only solution I have found is to reset the router by unplugging it.

I have gone into the router's settings and tried to increase the amount of time for lease renewal, but the problem persists. I have assigned each device their own IP address, but that did not work either.

If anyone else has any other suggestions it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

DHCP lease renewal for wired devices-Sagemcom 5260?

Reset the router to its default settings and try it that way. It kinda sounds like you might be overthinking the problem and messed with too many settings. I know that sounds like too simplistic an answer, but I've seen it work before for similar issues.