Diane Sawyer to take over as 'World News' Anchor

Thomas G

Contributor
Charles Gibson announced today that he will step down as anchor of World News at the end of the year. Diane Sawyer will replace him in January.

I haven't seen World News for quite some time. Didn't even realize it was still on air.

Piggie

Super Moderator
I think they made a good choice. I never really like Charles Gibson, not due to a prejudice or political position, just his delivery to me was boring. So out of the big three, Brian will be the only dude left, interesting. Brian the dog would make a good replacement for him.

Stormy

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I think they made a good choice. I never really like Charles Gibson, not due to a prejudice or political position, just his delivery to me was boring. So out of the big three, Brian will be the only dude left, interesting. Brian the dog would make a good replacement for him.
lol this Brian?

Piggie

Super Moderator
lol, hadn't seen that yet.
Drunk Anderson Cooper from CNN comes up along side it. No doubt he is high on something.

Plus I am old enough Diane doesn't look like a cougar.... More like a hot older lady... And now I know she likes to get drunk. lol...

JakesDTVBlog

DTVUSAForum Member, , , Webmaster of: Jake's DTV B
Well, she DID come out of Louisville ... wouldn't be a bit surprised if a mint julep is her poison of choice ... LOL!

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Plus I am old enough Diane doesn't look like a cougar.... More like a hot older lady... And now I know she likes to get drunk. lol...
Just wiki'd her, she's 64!! No way... Well Pigg, she's almost out of cougar territory....more like "hot granny" status. :p

Well, she DID come out of Louisville ... wouldn't be a bit surprised if a mint julep is her poison of choice ... LOL!
Something tells me she may have had more than a few in the YT vid. ;)

EscapeVelocity

Moderator, , Webmaster of EV's Antenna Blog
Diane Sawyer is a real lightweight, however she is easy to look at.

Her propaganda trip to North Korea was a real piece of tripe. Really, really pathetic.

I really liked Charlie Gibson because of his easy to listen to delivery. I'm sure Diane Sawyer will do a good job but I'll sure miss Charlie. Best wishes to him.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Frankly, I'm not interested in watching Diane Sawyer. She's like Martha Stewart to me -- boring and unexciting. I don't actually tend to watch the network news, but if I do, it's usually Brian Williams.