Direct TV Active

aclowers

DTVUSA Member
Do you use the active button on your remote? Perhaps you aren't even sure what it does? This is actually a cool little tool. When you push the active button you will have a choice of seeing your weather, horoscope, lottery, access direct tv magazine, and as a bonus you get to the a channel lineup of what DTV deems the most popular shows at the time. We like it because we can just pull up the weeks weather with a touch of the button.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
What a cool option! Not that I'm a big gambler or anything....lol...but if you choose the lottery option, does it display your states lotto results??

iluvtv

DTVUSA Member
Hey yeah this is pretty cool. I didn't know what that active button was for, either. I just tried it and it took a few minutes to load. I checked out the lottery thing for you and you can see the results of each major lottery for any state you want. Of course, it would be really neat if we could see the results before the actually drawing. :D

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Hey yeah this is pretty cool. I didn't know what that active button was for, either. I just tried it and it took a few minutes to load. I checked out the lottery thing for you and you can see the results of each major lottery for any state you want. Of course, it would be really neat if we could see the results before the actually drawing. :D
Can you imagine. There would be so many winners that you'd probably only end up with the $1.00 (minus the state fee's and taxes) you paid to purchase the ticket. :p

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
Lol. You're probably right Aaron. Although, I do wish I had someway of knowing what numbers to actually pick to win. Then I might actually play. It sure would make a nice Christmas.