Direct TV channel line up seems to be 90% "shopping" and "other" undesirable content

Direct TV channel line up seems to be 90% "shopping" and "other" undesirable content

When I feel like watching TV, guess what ? It's not the Direct TV remote I reach for, it's my Roku. Here in DFW, our Direct TV channels after KERA ( pBS ) through all the PPV channel selections are almost all shopping channels or other garbage. What a huge wasted block of bandwidth for my money. I double dare AT$T. And Direct TV to listen to us customers and offer up more channels that are more content rich and eliminate alot of the QVC-like channels ( sorry, Jill, yes the movie was good, but I never bought into the twist mop!) There are so few channels with anything worth watching ( meaning entertaining, enriching, educational content ) that there are still empty slots in our Favorites. So, thank goodness for streaming Netflix & Amazon Prime on the Roku.

This question, "Direct TV channel line up seems to be 90% "shopping" and "other" undesirable content," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.