Direct TV playing the political game? - DirecTV

Why has the Fox News Channel been taken off air with no warning? Channel 342 which is Fox is now off the air? Can someone tell me where to find Fox and Friends? Is DirecTV trying to influence the election?

This question, "Direct TV playing the political game?," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

Many years a user

This is the worst kind of interference I have ever seen! To put a another station on is just horrible (fusion) headliner absolutely horrible. Not happy with you at all. Will change soon.

G

I'm in Pennsylvania can't acquire info from satellite and can't get a hold of direct tv their phone line isn't working right

G

Fox news block in New Orleans too!

Yes here in New Orleans too. No sense in even wondering whether this is intentional. The tentacles of this crooked Clinton machine. No longer naive!

G

Something smells!

Same here in Florida. Once I may be able to consider a coincidence but TWICE??? Something smells funny!!!

G

Out in California

Off satellite in California. Called Direct TV for technical support and a busy signal. Seems odd no one to seems to care or log calls for outages.

G

Fox News and Directv

I've read that you can find fox news on the fusion channel. I'm not sure because I got rid of directv months ago! If it is a matter of playing the political game it's being done by AT&T!

G

Charleston SC two days as well off the air. I can assure Direct TV they will be losing a customer very soon.