Direct TV @ vacation home

atl

DTVUSA Jr. Member
This is my first post, so if the topic has been covered before please excuse. Our primary residence in western TN has cable from Comca**. Four years ago we purchased a vacation home in eastern TN. This vacation home previously had Direct T* from prior owners. The dishes are still in place and the owner left the two boxes for the TV's they used. If I changed my primary residence service to Direct T* would the service work at the vacation home if I brought the box from the primary residence to the vacation home?
Thanks

This is my first post, so if the topic has been covered before please excuse. Our primary residence in western TN has cable from Comca**. Four years ago we purchased a vacation home in eastern TN. This vacation home previously had Direct T* from prior owners. The dishes are still in place and the owner left the two boxes for the TV's they used. If I changed my primary residence service to Direct T* would the service work at the vacation home if I brought the box from the primary residence to the vacation home?
Thanks
:welcome:

Dear atl,

If you get DirecTV in your home, you will be able to take a receiver to your vacation home when you go, and it will work. (This assumes that wiring and install is in good working order.)

It will have your locals from your primary residence.

Does this answer your questions?