DirectTV video player doesn't load - DirecTV

I'm simply trying to stream my active Direct TV account. I can currently stream many other video sources but despite following directions from "Help" desk, the video player still fails to load. I continue to get the error message "Sorry, we ran into a problem, Please restart the video player". I have removed and reloaded Adobe Flash to ensure I have the latest version, and removed and reinstalled The DirectTV player multiple times all with supposed success . . . only to find I continue to get the same error message "Sorry, we ran into a problem, Please restart the video player". Any ideas that actually work with Windows 10 and IE?

This question, "DirectTV video player doesn't load," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

Have the same problem. Haven't been able to resolve it. I am using a Mac with El Capitan OS and chrome

G

+1 your experience

Seems to be current version, I was on a couple of days ago and I had no problems watching programs. Started a show a bit ago, got the not unfamiliar message to update. Once updated program load does not complete. Error message the same as noted above.

G

OKAY, I had the same sad problem after I updated my Mac laptop last week.

frustrating because to 2 directv rep. I spoke with to get technical support could NOT really help me. I spent 1.5 hours on the phone with them today. SO, I googled around my problem and looked through forums. I can finally watch directv on my Mac laptop again after I googled, "how to enable my flash player for Mac". Follow the steps you find...safari....preferences...Plug ins-Adobe flash player(click white box)...check on/ask. Sorry I'm not computer savvy but I tried almost everything and was almost gonna convert back to Comcast. Hope it helps.