DirecTV Genie Receivers slow to respond to remote when watching DVR playback - DirecT

Had the Genie system installed for my family earlier this month. It includes two C61K-700 receivers, two C41W-500 receivers, and the HR54-200 main receiver. I've noticed recently that on one of the C61K-700 recievers and one of the C41W-500 receivers (the other one isn't used often) that when playing back shows that were recorded on the DVR, it's very slow to respond to fast-forward, rewind, pause, and play. I tried changing the batteries from the ones that it came with to new ones, but it hasn't made much of a difference, so it's not the batteries. It's not a consistent problem through watching a whole show, and I noticed it on shows that are more than an hour, but it is annoying when you want to get past the ads. I Googled around and saw that this is a known problem on other models, but wanted to post this here in case anyone has any new ideas about if/how it can be fixed. Anyone?

This question, "DirecTV Genie Receivers slow to respond to remote when watching DVR playback," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.