DIRECTV NOW shows blank grey screen when logged in. No video or user interface displa

I have macOS High Sierra (10.13.1) and I'm running Chrome Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit). For the last week, when logged in to DIRECTV NOW, the only thing that displays is a blank grey screen. The URL I'm at is https://www.directvnow.com/watch/ which is the same URL I've used since the beginning. No matter how many times I refresh the screen I can't get it to load ANYTHING else. I've tried restarting my computer, uninstalling and reinstalling chrome, at searching online for specific settings or preferences that may be incorrect and I find NOTHING.

Will be cancelling DIRECTV NOW at the end of the month I think. They obviously don't care enough about the service to offer any real support. At least Sling has a good offering now.

This question, "DIRECTV NOW shows blank grey screen when logged in. No video or user interface displays at all.," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.