Directv Out Of Home Access No Longer Working - DirecTV

I had Directv installed on Wednesday. On Thursday I was able to access my DVR Out of home, by Friday I was not able to. A little more information. I am using the Directv app for iPad, however, I get the same issue when using it for my iPhone. When I go to the "watch on my iPad" tab and go to "playlist" it searches for a DVR for about two minutes and then gives me an error that states "Out of home access is no longer working". It says I can go to settings at any time for instructions on how to set up out of home acccess. I go to settings and I see no explanation for out of home access. Calling directv customer support is useless, most of the time I can't understand them and even when I could their solution was " I will refresh your account and it will work again in an hour".

The iPad app can perfectly connect to the DVR when I am inside of my home. This error only happens when outside of the home.

My equipment. I have the Genie 54 DVR, a wireless bridge for the wireless mini's, an iPad with latest directv app, and a Fios Quantum router. My DVR is not connected directly to my router through ethernet (should it be?). However, the DVR lists as being connected to the internet and on-demand works flawlessly(does it connect directly through the wireless bridge that directv sets up?).

Thank you for any help

This question, "Directv Out Of Home Access No Longer Working," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.