DirectvPromise.com - DirecTV

Not surprised this morning to wake up to no NBC affiliate. Yes, you warned us that this could happen. But your customers pay you to negotiate these contracts before the deadline. Get your act together and come to a compromise. My channel says to visit DirectvPromise.com "for the latest and most accurate information on this station's return." All I get when I try to access this with your fabulous AT&T internet is "forbidden access" to the information. That leaves me with only the local station information, which makes you look like the fools. Another example of poor customer service since the AT&T buyout. Used to love my Directv; now I can't wait to replace it. Looking at my options today. As others have said, I think I've figured out my New Year's resolution.

This question, "DirectvPromise.com," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

Its actually the network fault that they were dropped, asking for too much money. Fox and CBS didn't have this issue. Also, so many people are going to the directvpromise site that it is overloaded, which is why you cannot view it. I suggest you write to your local ABC and NBC stations and petition them to lower their standards. I have an antenna, which I recommend for anyone with a dish to have just in case. I lose no programming this way.

Z

Zombie

A 403 error has not a single thing to do with an overloaded website. A 403 error means you don't have permission to access the site.
Being presented with a 403 error is frustrating and BS. Directv may not be fully at fault for loss of channels, but they are 100% at fault for not being able to run a simple Web server effectively.

G

Never mind. Too much red tape to register a complaint.

The problem is with the tv channel asking for a huge increase. The tv station is the only one that can block the channel, not Directv.

G

Guest3

Bring NBC Back!

With NBC off DirecTV as of 1-1-2017 I have lost my local news programs. I can't even DVR my soap opera and other programs I record. Fix this now before I change my service to another provider! I've had DirecTV since 2004. As customers we all deserve the best service possible no matter who is at fault. Find a way to get NBC back on! Guess I'll switch to my free TV antenna for now.

G

Thanks for your opinion. helping us to make that move back to a roof top antenna. Loved Directv for years...they took care of my entertainment when I had my cancer surgery.

G

Hearst blames Directv and Directv blames Hearst. Time for you guys to go in a room and put on your "Big Boy Pants" and resolve this thing. Website for promise gives very little information about what is going on. The little guys have to suffer while the big guys do nothing but point fingers at each other.

N

nettie1001@gmail.com

Hearst blames Directv and Directv blames Hearst. Time for you guys to go in a room and put on your "Big Boy Pants" and resolve this thing. Website for promise gives very little information about what is going on. The little guys have to suffer while the big guys do nothing but point fingers at each other.

G

Work

Why. Can't the company just pay it. A person has to pay direct so why doesn't direct pay their bill. And we all know they have it with what they charge for service. I know alot of people that will end this direct TV. And why do this toward the end of big brother season . Please just pay your bill and your customers will not be writing bad stuff on this.

G

Lies lies lies. ATT HAS POOR PHONE SERVICE POOR INTERNET SERVICE AND NOW I can't even watch a ball game and I still have to pay 118.00 a month! Shame on me! Time to take out the trash.

G

Jennifer

We were quoted a price over the phone if we did the combined package and signed up with AT&T and Direct tv. The price was 80.00 a month. After at and t was installed direct tv refused to lower our bill and follow through with their end. Our bill is now 180. Not happy either. And now no channel 13

G

Solve this problem

This is a bunch of bull. I can't get my soap operas or no football games. Yall want the customers to pay for something we can't even watch. It's not happening! Yall better hurry up and find a solution or yall are going to be like Toys R Us...

M

Mad customer

Question..if direct tv is not providing the services we contracted with them for, does that void our contract? In 2 months time we have lost cw, fox, and local ABC. No internet available where we live, so refresh your channel line up is NOT an option here. Hopefully someone can answer the question because when I call, no one, even supervisors, can't help answer any of my questions. Thank you

C

Cathy

No NBC channel

Can't believe I can not get NBC 3 weeks what are you guys doing. Really upset I can not watch a lot of favorite shows

C

Customer

Consumer

Bring nbc back. You drop it every year. I pay too much $$ and its my favorite channel. You have too many junk informational channels--dump them. Im missing the newest seasons of my favorite shows. I will not b renewing with your cable network again!!

G

Directv and CBS need to stop acting like children. You guys keep cutting channels but you are not cutting anything off my bill. It's been about a month or so and still NO CBS if we don't get it back soon we will be dropping directv

R

R White

Colonel

Except for the years the Army had me overseas, I've been a Directv customer since 1995. Since I retired from the Army I watch A LOT of television...except for NBC. C'mon folks, three weeks and counting is way too long. Your company always gives new customers great deals and discounts but you NEVER do anything for your long time loyal customers. Loyalty is a two-way street. My loyalty to Directv has reached its limit. Time to FIRE Directv and switch to local cable franchise.