DirecTVPromise.com

T

Terry Cheney

I for one would really like to know why you are blocking CBS channel 5 in my area . I pay to watch these programs and i am not getting them. You have almost doubled my monthly bill and then you cut one of my locale channels off. what gives. i want a refund for the time this channel has been cut off.

C

Carol Mayer

Channel 5 in my area is NBC. AND IT IS NOT THERE. It is time for football and the Golf championship as well as Ryder Cup. One reason I have the more expensive package is for golf. I too want a refund for the weeks that NBC is not available.

L

lavborja

I just became a DirecTV customer, unaware of all this this channels black out losing my beloved 'beinsports' programming. Now I am no able to watch soccer games from Spain and other countries. This companies selling Dtv in bulk are not telling prospect subscribers and when you realize the fact of all these channels are missing, it is too late.

W

william k. dottolo

Why does DirecTV ask the Syracuse Veterans Hospital to pay $220.00 to put FOX NEWS on the hospital tv sets? Everybody is stuck watching CNN fake news.

T

Tl nick

It's all political in the corporate world. I see that with Time Warner who seems to do battle a lot over fees. They will scroll messages across their channels and tell customers to call their cable company (or whatever) to insist the situation be resolved.
All I know is if u signed a contract u can walk away because they broke the agreement to it is no longer binding and Dish TV will match or beat their price I’m gone

T

Tl nick

Ask for a refund for the time period you were without your channels. They will probably give you something for your loss.
Sure start watching a golf championship then because they think a different one is better usually u can find it on another channel. Well that channel is no longer available so lose out and watching the game. And all the time. You are paying for something they are not delivering

W

WESWIN BAR & GRILL

Why we cannot watch the local channels since the flood came in Grenada, MS . Please hurry to get channels back on for our business purpose for our customers. I want a refund back on my bills our channels has been out Since February, 23, 2019.

W

Wanda Johnson

i don't understand why this is gong on we pay all this money and this is what happens i pay way to much for the shows i want to watch we don't need to pay anymore.then what we r paying this is a bunch of bs we need to watch what we want when we pay for theses channels.if this is going to happen u can have the whole thing .i will go some were else.i will not pay for this mess seed me no more bill i have had it.

G

Gregory Smith

Do not drop my channels I will channels to a different network been with you for 6years why are you all messing with the channels

M

Mike

I chatted with a DirecTV support agent online regarding the lose of my local news channels. I told them I was about to cancel my account with them. The agent came back with an offer for my inconvenience. $35.00 off my monthly DirecTV bill for 12 months and a free special antenna for me to hookup so I can view my local channels, stating it was at no charge to me. After 12 months I will have to renegotiate my bill for possibly even a lower monthly rate. This was Wednesday, March 13th, 2019. A week later I have not received the "Special Antenna" and now I find out that I could be losing several more channels. Hmmmmm - I wonder if that is why I was given the $35.00 monthly decrease on my bill. I will not only be cancelling my account with DirecTV if the drop the Viacom channels, I will drop them like a HOT POTATO if they drop only one more channel from my current list of channels. I am through getting stuck with paying more for less.

C

cindy R

All i can say is that i am not a happy camper at all. I have a son with cerebral palsy who loves his channels. and now you want to take them away from him. I pay good money to watch the channels we have now. plus my grandkids love their show too.you need to keep the channels we have now .

P

Pissed of Customer

You barely get any good channels as it is and you can't even go on demand unless you have wireless internet. That is BS. If they take those channels away I may be better off going back to Xfinity.

M

Melvin Moore

I have called Directv and ATT with a simple question and neither can or will answer my question. If I switch to ATT verse for TV from Direct will I still be in the same situation with the cancelation of some local channels and maybe up to 22 other channels or not.

S

sharon d

This is for all the "GREEDY B's" you need us more than we need you. Go ahead and shoot yourselves in the foot,there are other businesses to go to.

R

Robert

I'm not understanding you would take off channels from people to watch....NFL NET please put it back on, after all thats why we pay you...

R

Rhonda Hegyi

Just started taking direct tv and tonight they are telling me they are taking channel 15 off the air? I have a feeling we are going to regret very much signing up with you people.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Comcast 0
B Comcast 0
G Questions and Answers 0