Disconnected service - DirecTV DVR

For DirecTV TV services which include DVRs and receivers, Disconnected service I recently changed my bundle package including att cell phone, alarm system, and direct tv to just keeping the direct tv service. I moved to an area att did not service and they were also the alarm system provider. Direct tv is the only one of the 3 that could service my area. We switched cell service to Verizon and they bought us out of att. We got in this evening to a code on tv of 726. So I called direct tv to fix the problem. They tell me that do to some trans company having a balance with me that they have disconnected my service. Att is the only thing I can think it is( they will not tell me who it is). I have jumped through the 2 month hoops att has asked me to do to get out of contracts. (And paid). When I requested the the name of the guy I was speaking with and to speak to a supervisor he hung up on me. I've called 5 other times and tried to get a supervisor and all I can get is "I will have one call you back sometime tonight". It is 10:31 pm and I'm sure I will not hear from them. I am current with my direct tv bills and not sure of my next step. Any suggestions? I only switched from dish network to direct tv for the NFL Sunday ticket.(by the way they also sold me on free NFL Sunday ticket and tried to charge me once I was signed up)