Discovery Kids Channel

aclowers

DTVUSA Member
Does your family watch the Discovery Kids Channel? This channel can be a great resource of education and entertainment for your family. It has something for every age group in your family, from pre-schoolers thru teens. What are some of your family favorites on this very versatile channel?

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
My older kids like to watch Adventure Camp and Dinosapien. They also watch re-runs of Saddle Club and Darcy's Wild Life. I don't understand how they can watch the same episodes over and over again. My younger ones like to drive me crazy with Hip Hop Harry and Hi-5.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
My daughter just recently got into that show that the Crocodile Hunter's daughter is on. For the life of me I just can't remember her name right now, but it's definitely an interesting show.

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
You must be referring to Bindi The Jungle Girl. Isn't she the most precious little thing. It does surprise me though, that her parents were allowed to let her film this show. You would think that Child Endangerment charges would have been filed from somebody. I'm sure they take precautions, but then again so did her daddy. If I heard correctly his was killed by one of his subjects. Hopefully, she is never really in danger.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
Yep, it came as a surprise to me too that they allowed the show to continue, and from what I remember I think there were a lot of controversy surrounding it where many people protested the show. But, from what I have seen so far of the show (which is not much), it seems her adventures are not quite as adventurous as her dad's were.

MacGyver

DTVUSA Member
I wouldn't think her mother would keep her in that environment after what happened. But, I have been considered over protective of my own kids. At least, that's what my kids tell me.

sanju123

DTVUSA Member
The programs on discovery channel are amazing to watch.The amazing structure are so very wonderful to watch, it is so interesting to see those gigantic bridges being constructed over the sea, stretching to miles. The programs featuring animal life are so knowledgeable. You come across certain facts and exclusive pictures that you can never even think of.