Dish Network

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
When we built our home we couldn't get cable, so we opted for dish network. Now they are talking about cable coming to our street.

Anyone think it would be better to go to cable over Dish Network? I think Dish is less expensive and we have no problems with reception.

#40Fan

DTVUSA Member
Call up Dishnet and tell them that cable is coming to town and they are offering a "great" deal (maybe they really are). Get Dish to lower your monthly price to keep you with them. It will work!!!

joedunn09

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I had a friend who did the same thing to Time Warner when AT&T came to our city. Guy got $20 off per month. I'm reaaaally itching to move away from cable. How big of a cost difference is it to to switch? Is it worth it? Do people have any advice?

Thanks,

Joe

Call up Dishnet and tell them that cable is coming to town and they are offering a "great" deal (maybe they really are). Get Dish to lower your monthly price to keep you with them. It will work!!!
Ahhh...the beauty of a free market economy. LOL I have Comcast cable right now. Maybe I should tell them I'm going to switch to Dish and see if they'll lower their fees. Worth a try, right?

When we built our home we couldn't get cable, so we opted for dish network. Now they are talking about cable coming to our street.

Anyone think it would be better to go to cable over Dish Network? I think Dish is less expensive and we have no problems with reception.
If you aren't having any issues with reception stay where you are. Dish is less expensive.