Distribution cable damaged by trees who to call and who's responsible for trimming - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Distribution cable damaged by trees who to call and who's responsible for trimming", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Hi,

A neighbor four houses down my street called me to help her troubleshoot her spectrum internet and phone not working I could not help her so we called spectrum and a service tech was dispatched the next morning.

My neighbor told me that the tech cahanged the drop from the tap to her house because it was damaged so we went outside and noticed that the main cable was spliced and an orange cable is now in place filling the gap also the cable is no longer attached to the pole (aerial installation) it is being hold by a rope.

Unfortunately the main cable is hanging 5ft from the ground and my neighbor ( and the rest of us down the street ) are concerned it will get tangled with trucks and completely destroy it leaving us without internet and most important without phone.

Who is responsible for trimming the trees spectrum or the city? If spectrum who do we have to call. We've noticed high corrected and uncorrected errors in all the modems down the street so the patch is not a solution.

Additional information can be provided upon request.

The eight spectrum subscribers down the street.

Distribution cable damaged by trees who to call and who's responsible for trimming?

If the trees are on your property, then you're the one responsible for trimming. Unless you're asking who to call to hire in order to deal with it, in which case you should look into lawn care services. You should find someone who'll be able to take care of it.

As for the cables, you'll have to call Time Warner.