Do You Do Vudu? The DTVUSAforum Ultraviolet thread!

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
Do You Do Vudu? Or any of the UltraViolet streaming services?

What do you think?

Do you have any complaints, problems, suggestions? Maybe some tips or tricks to share? Any special deals, free movie codes?

Do you have a code that you're not going to use that you want to give to another forum member?

Post here!

If you don't know what Ultraviolet is, here is their explanation:

James

DTVUSA Member
It looks like it is a cloud-based storage system-right? Is the graphic saying you purchase a digital copy and in some cases you can get the DVD too?

G

given you can download the movies to tablets/laptops for offline viewing and link your account to others to share your collection(my collection alone 125, combined with my 5 friends we have 500) I went right from DVD to HD Ultraviolet. physical media offers me nothing but an overpriced piece of plastic. I can buy an UV code for $3.50-$6 for latest releases from folks like you who don't see the need for the code.

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
given you can download the movies to tablets/laptops for offline viewing and link your account to others to share your collection(my collection alone 125, combined with my 5 friends we have 500) I went right from DVD to HD Ultraviolet. physical media offers me nothing but an overpriced piece of plastic. I can buy an UV code for $3.50-$6 for latest releases from folks like you who don't see the need for the code.
I would never pay more than a buck or two for an Ultraviolet copy. Remember, not all movies can be downloaded.

But sharing your collections between a group of friends is an interesting idea. Thanks for that!

S

silvermoon

the flash player used by vudu crashes on my macbook air. i cant watch 2 minutes of a movie or tv episodes without a black screen . for ultraviolet to really take off a major player like itunes,amazon or google play needs to step in.

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
Do You Do Vudu? Or any of the UltraViolet streaming services?

What do you think?

Do you have any complaints, problems, suggestions? Maybe some tips or tricks to share? Any special deals, free movie codes? Um I think that Vudu is ok. I just recently got it last week. I don't like the content it has very much, but then again, everyone is picky in someway. As far as free movie codes, I only had two from the two blue-ray movies that we bought. Can you even use the code a second time? If you can, I have the codes for Ab lincon (sorry cant spell abs last name) vampire movie and Escape.

Do you have a code that you're not going to use that you want to give to another forum member? I don't have any codes I am not using right now. But if I do ill post it here.

Post here!

If you don't know what Ultraviolet is, here is their explanation:

- See more at: http://www.dtvusaforum.com/internet...-ultraviolet-thread.html#sthash.16iF7k8s.dpuf