Do you like to watch old shows like All In The Family?

James

DTVUSA Member
I was a little kid when AITF was new. I really enjoy watching it today. I actually get the jokes. Sanford & Son is kinda funny also.

What do you guys like?

dave73

DTVUSA Member
While I was a kid when most shows were on, I watched most of these when they first came into off-network syndication. This is what I like watching from the olden days:

One Day At A Time

Laverne & Shirley (especially the episodes that were set in Milwaukee)

Happy Days

Alice

The Facts of Life

Diff'rent Strokes (the NBC episodes, but not the ABC episodes)

The Hogan Family (liked it better when Valerie Harper was on the show, & called Valerie)

The Mary Tyler Moore Show

Rhoda

Sanford & Son

The Cosby Show

The Brady Bunch

The Partridge Family

Mr Ed

Green Acres

The Beverly Hillbillies

I Dream of Jeannie

Bewitched

Roseanne

That 70's Show

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

I Love Lucy

Gimme A Break

Beverly Hills 90210 (only the high school & college years episodes)

Melrose Place (both the 1992 & 2010 series, though CW didn't give the 2010 series a chance)

Gilligan's Island

Leave it to Beaver

Full House

Family Matters

Step-By-Step

There's more that will come later. My list of shows cover the 1950's all the way to about 2010. I wish I had time to break them down by decade as to when they started, & made notations if they carried over into another decade.

James

DTVUSA Member
I watched the older shows-Green Acres era. I remember a show called My Mother The Car. Very few people remember that show. I don't remember the premise other than the mother spoke through the car radio. The radio illuminated/pulsed as the woman's voice was heard. I imagine it was a poor show and was not popular.

James

DTVUSA Member
[video=youtube_share;9kz3hfJweE0]http://youtu.be/9kz3hfJweE0[/video]

Oh...I see why it was not a hit. Just the opening and closing theme makes my head hurt. I have never seen the shows on any retro TV networks.