Do you think Simon is really mean or just an act?

sleepy

DTVUSA Member
Simon is in character at all times. The responses he gives are sometimes what people are actually thinking he just has the nerves to state the facts.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I don't think that Simon is mean, he is just brutally honest. Paula is way too nice. Even if they stink, she finds something nice to say. Randy is pretty honest but in a much nicer way than Simon. Simon just tells it like he sees it.

chireanjolee

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I think he really feels the way he acts. Most of what he says is actually true it's just that his delivery is very mean spirited. What makes him popular is the fact that he has a valid point majority of the time.

KrisNY

DTVUSA Member
I would have a hard time believing that Simon could be a nice guy in real life. It wouldn't fit his personality. Then again actors play a part. Is he an actor or a music buff?
Personally I think he is an idiot in real life too-

Ricardo

DTVUSA Member
I've seen some of Simon when others were watching the show and I think he's an idiot.

I guess he's playing a part that works for the show. I don't make a point of watching the it.

Postman

DTVUSA Member
Give me a break!

Simon is a real jerk but I think that he deserves to be one because he manages to be successful on his life while being a jerk, LOL.