Do you try to watch every game?

When you have a favorite sports team, you may often find yourself trying to watch each and every game, and chances are you are still going to miss a few here and there due to work or other obligations.

Do you go out of your way to try to catch every game by your teams, or only the ones that you are around for and have the free time to watch?

Hy Friends ! I like to watch the cricket match. I watch all cricket match as like T-20 & Test and also one-day match . But ,i like to one day match mostly all of them. Sachin Tendulkar is my favorite player.

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
Astral,

My girlfriend never had an interest in Football ... until she met me ... and now she is addicted to the game! Consequently, we watch every Seahawks game or listen to them on the Radio if we are away from home. Now, if the upper management of the Hawks would get serious and stop pretending its a 'farm-team', we might become competetive again. Grrr... :icon_beat:

Jim

I make an honest effort to catch every Phillies game that I possibly can in one form or another, be that through the television, the radio, or sometimes even text based game updates through the computer or cellphone.

When you love a team, every game can be incredibly important to you, sometimes even when you are anticipating a loss.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
When I was a kid, I was a baseball fanatic and it was rare for me to miss a game. The closest I come to that now is NASCAR, and I will miss but don't like to miss the Cup races.

Honestly, I am going to at least ATTEMPT to watch or listen to as many of the Phillies games as possible this year, and so far I have already caught the first 2 games, so i'm going to try and go for three straight including tomorrows game.

Wish me luck!

JoeM

DTVUSA Member
When you have a favorite sports team, you may often find yourself trying to watch each and every game, and chances are you are still going to miss a few here and there due to work or other obligations.

Do you go out of your way to try to catch every game by your teams, or only the ones that you are around for and have the free time to watch?
I used to when I was younger. Watching every baseball and football game was pretty challenging though, but I did my best to try! As I got older, the obsession passed a bit. Now I'm more interested in fantasy football and can miss a live game here or there depending on how my teams are playing :)

So far this year, I have watched at least a little of the vast majority of Phillies games...either thru score updates online or on the television, or even good old fashion radio. While i'll probably miss a game here or there, my goal is still to keep up on as many of them as possible.