Does Redbox offer TV Show DVDs for rental?

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
I have yet to use Redbox for movie rentals, but am curious if they do offer popular TV show seasons for rental?

Found this on the Redbox website: Find A Movie which hints at Redbox only offering "Made for TV" movies.

BCF68

DTVUSA Member
Considering the size of the boxes which limits selection I doubt it. When they start offering blu-rays in a few months that's even less movies available. So I wouldn't expect TV shows anytime soon if ever.

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
Limited on not, The last 6 times I have been to by local 7-11 (quicky-mart) store there has been a person renting a movie or several movies from the Redbox from the kiosk on the outside of his store. To add more depth to this, the Blockbuster Video Store across the street closed, late last summer.

Per a post I made here last week, BluRay movies will soon be available thru Redbox for an additional fifty cents/day.

Jim

BCF68

DTVUSA Member
Limited on not, The last 6 times I have been to by local 7-11 (quicky-mart) store there has been a person renting a movie or several movies from the Redbox from the kiosk on the outside of his store. To add more depth to this, the Blockbuster Video Store across the street closed, late last summer.

Per a post I made here last week, BluRay movies will soon be available thru Redbox for an additional fifty cents/day.

Jim
Our Movie Gallery just closed Sunday their "clearance" prices were still too much for me especially since they were used movies. But I did get a good deal on a couple of endcap shelves. I don't really have need for them, but I have friend that could use one since he has a ton of movies so I'm going to sell him one for the price I paid for both so mine is free.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I've never had a problem finding the movies that I have wanted at Redbox, but then again it's usually a new release that they have and not an older movie that may be harder to find. I was please with Redbox, but just hated the next day return or they charge again. We tend to get busy and forget, so we switched over to Netflix.

G

Just checking since this post is a couple years old, has Redbox added TV shows and or games to their rental service?