****DON'T DELETE PLEASE**** Great news!! Many of us are losing Turner Classic Movies today!

M

megdrex

This is so awesome, and it starts TODAY!!!! There's so much good news lately, THANKS TO COMCAST (
and I just wanted to share even MORE, OK? are y'all sittin down??

So anyhoo, in my bill dated 9/1/2019, over a full one month's notice, at the very bottom, was the following, and I think it's THRILLING NEWS! I'm not KIDDING!!!!

"Effective October 10, 2019 TCM (Turner Classic Movies, not to my limited knowledge ever a pay channel before) will move to the Sports and Entertainment Pack

and More Sports and Entertainment Pack and will no longer be available with
Digital Starter, Economy Plus Latino TV, Starter Latino TV or Preferred (WHICH MEANS EVERYONE!!! [FONT=times new roman,times]EXCEPT POSSIBLY THOSE WHO ALREADY SOMEHOW GOT INTO THE "A LA CARTE" DEALS, and were told they'd need to pay $9.95 extra for the SEP/MSEP[/FONT], which really folks, is a PRIVILEGE!!! NOT A RIGHT!!! [FONT=times new roman,times]Moving on, pardon the delay:[/FONT]
The regulatory cost recovery is neither government mandated nor a tax, but is
assessed by Comcast to recover the costs of certain federal, state and local
impositions related to voice services.
Information on programmer contract expirations, which could affect our
carriage of the programmer's channels, can be found at Digital Cable TV, Internet and Home Phone | XFINITY
contractrenewals/ or by calling 866.216.8634 [FONT=times new roman,times](OMG!! Keep an eye out folks for MORE GOOD NEWS!!! )[/FONT]​

[FONT=times new roman,times]Then there was the usual lovely lilting line: Additional information
Your Local Cable Franchise Authority Is: City Of Blah,
Heyajit, PA Phone: XXX or (847) 644-3970, FCC Community ID Number:
Jetadore, PA 09822
[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]I think this is SO GREAT, I'm gonna tweet it too. Good morning everyone!!![/FONT]

"****DON'T DELETE PLEASE**** Great news!! Many of us are losing Turner Classic Movies today!," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television and On Demand.

For other news regarding ****DON'T DELETE PLEASE**** Great news!! Many of us are losing Turner Classic Movies today!, and XFinity - Comcast and On Demand, see our recommended stories below.