downgrading my spectrum internet service to what i want based on my preferences, need advice - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "downgrading my spectrum internet service to what i want based on my preferences, need advice", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Hi I need some advice on witch type of spectrum internet connection I should choose to use based on my preferences as I want to downgrade to save money. My preferences are: something that has decent or great internet speed for serfing/browsing the net, able to watch youtube videos decently or without any technical issues like the video chopping, the videos slowing down or the video not working or playing at all so basically that type of service for a cheaper price then the connection I already pay for. I don't have to have the latest and the greatest. So for this type of connection, what do you all recommend is best for me? my laptop is about 72.86 MBPS.

downgrading my spectrum internet service to what i want based on my preferences, need advice?