DTV activated my service under a different plan and price than I ordered. Where do I

DTV activated my service under a different plan and price than I ordered. Where do I

Hi guys - Long story short, I signed up for DirecTV last week under the promo they're offering to UVerse internet-only customers. Basically, the bill had a couple of recurring 2-year discounts and came out to $55/mo.
Today, the installer shows up, activates it and hands me a new account number. He muttered something about "single dispatch" and "error". I couldn't really make it out. When I asked for more info or confirmation that the plan was correct, he said I'd have to call, and was out the door.

So now that I log in online - this is a totally new account not connected to my AT&T account. In fact, it's not even what I ordered in the first place.
Not only am I missing channels, but that the price is a whopping $95/month instead of $55.

Recurring discounts? Gone.
Waived equpment fees? Nope.

I called DirecTV about this and they were useless, of course. Something about calling back another time and asking for a supervisor.
I also tweeted ? but they have yet to get back to me since promising to look into it.

Where do I go from here? Are there any staff on the forums that can help, or any other customers who have dealt with this?

This question, "DTV activated my service under a different plan and price than I ordered. Where do I go from here?," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.