DTV Converter Box and Antenna

I live about 80 miles from Dallas, I do live have 2 local station that is 20 miles away. I'm only picking up 3 channels of each station. I want to be able to pick some Dallas channels. What Coverter box and what anteena would you recommend.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Johnny,
Hope you don't mind, but I deleted your 4 other posts asking the same question. It gets a bit confusing as to which post/thread you check for answers.

Anyway, can you tell us about your current setup? Are you using any type of antenna at the moment? What's your zip ( by using your zipcode at www.tvfool.com, we can determine approximately how far away from television broadcast towers you are).

I live about 80 miles from Dallas, I do live have 2 local station that is 20 miles away. I'm only picking up 3 channels of each station. I want to be able to pick some Dallas channels. What Coverter box and what anteena would you recommend.
the 91-xg from antennas direct will get and you will need a rotator channel master 9650a I think. a wineguard 4800 pre amp mount it outside as high as possible. the insignia or zenith box would be good. you need a box with a really sensitive tuner. check out the reviews on here to see what seems best.:)