DTV Coupons Never Arrived

JaneH

DTVUSA Rookie
I submitted an application for a coupon on October 26 with the expected arrival date "2-9 days from the mailing date". The applications was approved.

With no response by December I submitted another application and was again approved on December 6. I still have heard nothing re: either application. As I have read the above inquiries it seems you have dropped the ball with these coupons. At least have the courtesy to provide a phone number or tracking system to answer questions regarding our requests - will we receive a coupon or not?

Rozie54

DTVUSA Rookie
Same issue - Coupons have not arrived

I registered in late November and the mailing date I was given for the coupons was Dec. 12th. It is Dec. 20th and they have not yet arrived. What shall I do?

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
I submitted an application for a coupon on October 26 with the expected arrival date "2-9 days from the mailing date". The applications was approved.

With no response by December I submitted another application and was again approved on December 6. I still have heard nothing re: either application. As I have read the above inquiries it seems you have dropped the ball with these coupons. At least have the courtesy to provide a phone number or tracking system to answer questions regarding our requests - will we receive a coupon or not?
Jane, you do realize that this is a community that helps people with the digital transition, right?

There's a bunch of contact information for the government agency running the program here.....

http://www.dtvusaforum.com/governme...can-i-appeal-expiration-date-dtv-coupons.html