Dtv coupons

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
I have coupons that exprised on 3/31/09, can I still use them, or do I have to apply for more?
Thank You,
Dorothy Foster
Hi Dorothy,
Welcome to the DTVUSA Forum. Your expired coupons can no longer be used. The good news is they can be replaced. Use the following the link to apply for replacement coupons. About a third way down the page click on apply for replacement coupon or call the number listed to order by phone.

https://www.dtv2009.gov/CouponProgramUpdate.aspx

Good Luck and enjoy DTV

Last edited:

amy_s

DTVUSA Rookie
Walmart making money!

I just went to pick up my convertor box and Walmart and guess what? They are charging $49.95 for the convertor boxes! I guess I should not have been floored at the idea of them making money for a government mandated regulation - but I was... they are making $10.00 off of every person who has to use a convertor box to receive FREE television.
signed,
flabbergasted :(

that's cheap our walmart sells for 54.00 most of the converter boxes cost anywhere from 54-69 dollars for the better boxes some cheaper boxes sell for 40.00 but are not that good. the 40.00 coupons was to help deffer the cost not to pay for ti completely.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
When I went to buy my converter box, my coupon expired that same day. I had to call 3 stores before I found one that had any in stock. Then I ended up being charged $60 for them, so it was $40 out of my pocket for 2 converters!

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
When I went to buy my converter box, my coupon expired that same day. I had to call 3 stores before I found one that had any in stock. Then I ended up being charged $60 for them, so it was $40 out of my pocket for 2 converters!
Hate to hear that. You know you can reapply if you want now right? You could maybe sell your old boxes on ebay and use your new coupons to get the savings on some new ones? Probably get you 20-30$ back, but it may not be worth the hassle.