dtv reception now vs after Feb 17th

Presently we have a box installed on our tv. Some channels come in great through the box and others do not. Will this change after Feb 17th or will the signal be the same as it is now? We live 60 miles south of Minneapolis and the two channels that don't come in well are 4 and 11, (CBS and NBC). When viewing them directly without going through the box they are our strongest and clearest channels. I thought that I heard that some channels are already being broadcast in both digital and analog but are having a hard time finding anyone who can answer that.

Presently we have a box installed on our tv. Some channels come in great through the box and others do not. Will this change after Feb 17th or will the signal be the same as it is now? We live 60 miles south of Minneapolis and the two channels that don't come in well are 4 and 11, (CBS and NBC). When viewing them directly without going through the box they are our strongest and clearest channels. I thought that I heard that some channels are already being broadcast in both digital and analog but are having a hard time finding anyone who can answer that.
go to TV Fool - Home put in your address and it will show you what channels are digital or analog both now and post transition