Duck Dynasty: Money, Family and Ducks

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Duck Dynasty is A&E's new reality TV show based on the lives of a family who own a duck calling company, called Duck Commander.

Prided on being "Redneck Millionares", the show loosely follows the family's day-to-day operations at the Duck Commander headquarters in West Monroe, Louisana.

View attachment 1638

Misc Facts about the Robertsons' and Duck Dunasty

Willie Robertson - The CEO of Duck Commander, Willie earned his Health and Human Performance degree at University of Louisiana. Before the production began on Duck Dynasty, Willie made notable appearances on various outdoor TV shows and hunting DVD series. Estimated Net Worth: $10 Million (Source)

Phil Robertson - Believe it or not, Phil played quarterback for Louisiana Tech back in the late 60's, first string. What's even more surprising is that Terry Bradshaw (All-star quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers, turned NFL commnetator) was Phil's backup! Phil also has a masters degree in education and was a school teacher for years. Estimated Net Worth: $5 Million (Source)

Si - Phil's brother of Phil and Vietnam vet, is the reed maker of the duck callers.

Q: Did the Robertson's really buy a winery?

A: Need some help on this one. I've only seen the winery mentioned on one episode, and at the end of it, it seemed more like a big joke with the family buying store grapes instead of harvesting grapes from their "winery" vineyards. I've searched around on the internet, and I can't find one thing about whether the Robertsons' are going to continue with the wine business.

Q: What products do the Robertsons' sell?

A: Before the show started, they sold hand-made duck callers and duck decoys. Now they've expanded their business to include various merchandise such as outdoor apparel, hats, shirts, bandanas, and novelties.

Television Channel: A&E
Websites: A&E Duck Dynasty Website, Duck Commander Website, Duck Dynasty Facebook Page

G

Willie,

Really, do you honestly think your hot wife is with you for any any other reason than your pocket booth. You are a complete embarrassment to your stellar and down to earth family, which is the only redeeming thing about you!!!! Seriously look at your wifE and then tak A GOOD HARD LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a terribly ignorant CEO and have made on your Dad and PURE LUCK!!! You are a terrible example of a True LA resident should be, but I suspect you are actually too stupid, preseumptious and uneducated to get what most people talk about when they are talking about the show, Please just do us all a favor and let your wonderful family take over!!!!!!!! Ooh, and Again... your wife.... c'mon man seriously??????

A fan who sees how pathetic you are!!!!!

G

Please pass to willie!!!;bt406 said:
Willie,

Really, do you honestly think your hot wife is with you for any any other reason than your pocket booth. You are a complete embarrassment to your stellar and down to earth family, which is the only redeeming thing about you!!!! Seriously look at your wifE and then tak A GOOD HARD LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a terribly ignorant CEO and have made on your Dad and PURE LUCK!!! You are a terrible example of a True LA resident should be, but I suspect you are actually too stupid, preseumptious and uneducated to get what most people talk about when they are talking about the show, Please just do us all a favor and let your wonderful family take over!!!!!!!! Ooh, and Again... your wife.... c'mon man seriously??????

Dude, you are so jealous. Get a life. This is a good family show for all to watch.

G

To the guy up top that dissed Willie, dude like really get a life or you could always get a shovel dig a hole and throw your self in it. That would probably do some good in this world so we can have one less dumba&$ like you. To willie ,his wife ,the Robertson's and the show you all kick a@& and are all huge examples of success from hard work in life.

To people like the dipshit that dissed on Willie.
Don't hate on thing in life that you dont have, because you don't want to work hard to earn it.

So in other words, work hard and you can play even harder

Willie keep on doing what your doing you guys are awesome and so is duck dynasty P.s your wife ya she's h@ttt

G

Why would you write something so hurtful to another human being? Duck Dynasty is a great family show and all of the cast are fun and special.

I was born and raised in Louisiana, I'm a cajun, and personally I can relate much of my family upbringing, minus the millions that is, to the way their family connects. God, Family, Work...

We were taught that if you couldn't say something good about someone just don't say anything at all. I hope you can let go of that needless anger and Willie, if you see this comment, DO NOT take it personally because it is not the feelings of 99.9% of your fans or the fans of your family. God Bless and keep the shows coming.

G

I'm a true city girl born n reared in new Orleans,la and i look forward to wednesday nights just to watch Duck Commander! I love this show and what the family stands for. To the dude who talked bad about Willie ur just jealous Willie is Hot in a redneck kinda way hell I'm sweet on SI lol and as for as Willie being dumb, he cant be too stupid he turned a piece of wood into a multi million dollar company

G

To the jealous ass that thought Willie wasn't handsome. You are crazy he looks great lots of us women like men with a lot of hair all over. He is very handsome, and fun I'll bet. His wife is lucky and his kids are cute and very well behaved. And the family seems very respectful of each other. Like I said he is just jealous. Go Willie n family. God bless.

G

Willie,

You're an idiot. They've been together since high school... Long before he was rich. And as for uneducated, he has a masters degree... Can you say that about yourself?

G

Willie,

She has been with him since college, before he ran the company, and when it was still only earned a small profit. Besides, without all the hair, he's a very good looking man.

And, from the looks of it, the vineyard is now Landry's Vineyard.

G

The family may lack a bit for acting on TV, but they make up for it by being who they are. The world would be a better place if more of our younger generation had the influence of Phil Robertson in their life.

G

Considering he met his wife in 3rd grade and they were married a year after high school I'd say she's no gold digger. Idiot. Look it up before you bash someone and his family for no reason.

G

It's all a show. Except for the fact that Phil and Miss Kay are real. That being said if most of our kids had the influence of Phil and Kay at some point our government would be run correctly.

G

You should look up a picture of what Willie looked like when he met his wife ... in college. It's not ALL about looks, but he didn't always look like that so it explains a little bit. Plus, when they met, Phil was still running the business out of a shed behind their house .. so, there goes that theory about his gold-diggin wife. Phil has even said that - at one point - they lived off of $9,000 a year.

G

Sounds like someone's a little green with envy aren't they "Jack"? Maybe you know him and his family and can't stand they are successful and you aren't. Just for the record, Willie and Jase and Jeb are smoking hot to us girls too. Sometimes you got to look past the beards. Besides, if you watched the show, you would know they have been together way before the riches.

G

NO WILLIE STAY...
I am sorry but he is very handsome and if you cant get past the beard and long hair then u need to move to the other LA and quit being such a jerk!
His wife isn't that pretty... put nice clothes on any girl and she will look better than before.
Its called a tv show for a reason u dumb ass...

G

They were highschool sweetheart and dated all the way through college too so get you facts straight and this is the best show on television and will continue to be and they are very successful and always will be they came from just being a small town family to a small town family millionaires and you are just jealous so grow up and get real!! Sincerely your maker

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Comcast 0