DVR box keeps turning on and going to channels that I have not chosen

F

fedup978

having a weird issue with the DVR box that it keeps turning on and the channels it goes to are not ones that I have selected. I did a test cleared all the last channels went to one that I selected and powered down the box. BTW I am the only on in the house when I did this test. A day later I saw the box was on again (blue light) I turned on the TV and it was again on a channel that I do not watch. I checked the "last Listing" I found the one channel I had selected and 2 other channels showing in the last list, one was even a movie channel that I do not have. So my question is in 2 Parts: 1 why is the box turning on when I am not doing it, and 2. why is it going to channels that I have not selected. BTW this is not happening on any of the non DVR boxes. I sure hope someone has an idea as to why this is taking place.....

"DVR box keeps turning on and going to channels that I have not chosen," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding DVR box keeps turning on and going to channels that I have not chosen, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.