DVR removed some series from my scheduled recordings

D

Dennisnlaurie

I just happened to look at my scheduled recordings for tonight and noticed that How To Get Away With Murder is no longer set to record tonight or in the future. I had it set to record all new episodes. If I go in and try to set the series to record it looks like it sets, but it is still not in the scheduled list. I go back in a second time to set the series to record and I see a small message that says "Can not record Internet Content". What does this mean? I am trying to record ABC.

I looked at future scheduled recordings and it seems to be hit or miss. Many series are still listed to record but others are missing, such as FBI: Most Wanted and All Rise.

I was able to set HTGAWM to record by just hitting record on the show in the guide, but that's only recording tonight. I don't want to have to remember each week to record through the guide.

Can anyone provide any help? Thanks.

"DVR removed some series from my scheduled recordings," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding DVR removed some series from my scheduled recordings, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.