dwight's gift wrapped desk

toby

DTVUSA Member
on one of the more recent episodes, dwights desk looked like everything on it including the desk was gift wrapped. he went to sit in the chair and everything collapsed. it was pretty funny....kinda made me want to do that to one of my co-workers:eek:

have you done anything you have seen on the office to one of your co-workers?

gymrat84

DTVUSA Rookie
Yeah, when I first started my new job my coworkers pulled pranks on me. Now my favorite thing to do is to put random things in my boss’ mailslot. I’ve put shredded mail in his slot, packaging material, random junk. It’s a riot.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Yeah, when I first started my new job my coworkers pulled pranks on me. Now my favorite thing to do is to put random things in my boss’ mailslot. I’ve put shredded mail in his slot, packaging material, random junk. It’s a riot.
I'm still waiting to pull the cell phone prank (hide the cell phone in the ceiling and call it) on my coworkers. There's something satisfying about pulling a fast one on the people you have to spend 8 hours a day with. ;)

toby

DTVUSA Member
at one of my jobs when i was a teenager, we had a sink with one of those spray handles that kind of poked out from the back of the sink. it always sat in an upright position facing the person using the sink. we would always put rubber bands around the level so that when the water was turned on it would spray whoever was at the sink. it was great to ask for something to get rinsed off and then they go over to the sink and get sprayed:p