DWTS Charities

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I don't know if anyone really cares about the new season of Dancing with the Stars. Frankly, this is the first time that I just don't care about any of them. Normally there is at least one person I want to watch. I may end up watching the competition. Anyway, apparently a number of the performers are donating their earnings to charity, including Nancy Grace.

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
I would like to donate Nancy Grace to charity. One of the best things about dropping cable was no more Nancy Grace and her righteous indignation. Now I have several channels that show "Swift Justice with Nancy Grace".

The Canadian Radio-Television and Communication Commission found that Nancy Grace's on-air behavior "amounted to personal attacks and remarks that were offensive, vulgar, blasphemous, malicious, false, discriminatory and intended to ridicule."

Can't stand Nancy Grace's misery peddling anymore? Visit Nancy Grace MUST Die!! - The Official Nancy Grace Ban Site - nancygracemustdie.com

Last edited:

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
So, it's still another courtroom/judge/reality show, only maybe (slightly) less annoying than it was with Nancy Grace?

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I don't know; I don't watch it. I only watched a few of the first shows last year before deciding it was too unpleasant and annoying to watch.